Friday, February 20, 2009

Bad Credit Mortgage Loans Aren't That Hard To Get

As it turns out, mortgages for people with bad credit are WAY easier to get than personal loans for bad credit will ever be. When you get mortgages for bad credit, the bank will take into consideration the possible equity of the home. They will usually use their own appraiser for this but as long as he/she thinks there is amply equity in the home, the bank will probably loan you the money. This is a much better situation than you're going to get with a personal loan when your credit is poor.

Another thing to consider is taking out a home equity loan instead of a personal loan when your credit is bad. It's a lot easier because it's less risk for the bank and that means the loan will probably carry an interest rate that's much lower.

Where did I find all this out? I read it in an article on a site that has taught me a lot about loans: Mortgage Loans For People With Bad Credit.

1 comment:

  1. Hello blogger,

    i am susan thomas. i am a webmaster of many finacial sites and blogs, namely on debt, mortgage, credit, insurance, real estate and so on.

    Today, i have come acorss your blog from an article directory. I must say your blog is very nice and informative.

    I would ask you if you would be interested in exchanging some good links with my sites and blogs. I will also give you good quality links from relevant pages. This will help both of us rank high in search engine rankings.

    I am also write good and unique articles for your blogs. The articles will be very much relevant to the content of your blog.

    If you are interested, you can reach me at my emailid: susanthomas2006@gmail.com.

    I will wait for a positive reply from you,

    Thanking you,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete